Loosen Muscle Knots and Manage Trigger Points With A Massage Stick
Have you ever experienced a stressful day due to muscle pains and soreness? You enjoy physical activities, yet you do not want to bear the body aches and muscle fatigue after training. Worry no more, whether you are a seasoned athlete or a full-time office worker, you can enjoy pain-free days with a massage stick. With enough pressure and a swift rolling motion over your sore muscles, you can relieve pain and get ready to work out again in no time. Complete your self-massage kit with a roller stick from Home Fitness Equipment. Home Fitness Equipment offers massage sticks for sale and caters delivery worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Optimise the benefits of a massage stick and handle trigger points and muscle pains better by knowing your options. You can choose from the numerous variations of massage rollers. Here are some product features you should note before purchasing a massage roller:
- Surface. The surface of massage sticks limits the depth of self-massage. Massage sticks with protrusions reach trigger points and enable deep tissue massage. At the same time, rollers with a smooth surface do not get to the distant muscles but are more amiable when used in direct contact with the skin.
- Number of rollers. The number of rollers in a massage stick ranges from one to a dozen. Some rollers have only one roller with multiple ridges while others have five to eight balls with smooth spikes.
- Flexibility. There are roller sticks that come with a flexible core to allow you to bend the roller and cover a larger area of the extremities in one motion. The rigid massage sticks are not as flexible but are efficient just the same. There are also stiff massage sticks that have a strategic design to address effectively different trigger points in the body.
- Length. In choosing a roller stick, you might want to consider the dimensions aside from its rollers. Longer massage sticks are not as portable as the smaller variants. In comparison, smaller variants cannot cover a wider body surface area like the back.
- Cost. You should also consider the price that comes with a massage stick aside from its benefits. Select a provider that offers a broad option for your self-massage tools.
Home Fitness Equipment makes sure that you achieve the kind of roller stick you want. Start pain-free workouts with a muscle roller from Home Fitness Equipment.
The massage stick is a self-massage tool that is also versatile and easy to pack. You can take with you to a mountain hike or in the office during the toxic days. With a quick rolling motion on the stretch of your muscles, you gain more than relaxation and tranquillity. There are many reasons why you should own a massage stick, and here are some of what Home Fitness Equipment always tells their valued customers.
- Remedy muscle pains. Most athletes and hardcore fitness junkie use a massage stick to relieve and ease the muscles. Likewise, if you are new to workouts or have shifted to a higher intensity routine, you may experience muscle soreness. By using a muscle roller after a strenuous exercise, you can save your muscles from pain even days after the training. There are different diameter sizes of roller sticks to help you iron those muscle knots and address trigger points more efficiently.
- Smooth circulation. Give your muscles a breather by replenishing energy sources with good circulation. The efficiency of the roller sticks to target deep tissue and trigger points lies in its rolling motion and the amount of pressure you apply. The force you apply using the massage stick moves the congested blood back to the circulation. Also, the same amount of pressure displaces the blood with new and nutrient-filled blood for your muscles. The nutrients and energy from the blood are essential for your muscles to release more strength and power during exercise.
- Broader range of motion. The massage stick can replace your regular warm-up and cool-down exercises. The deep tissue massage from the roller stick targets not only your muscles but also your ligaments and tendons. With the right adequate preparation, your muscles and tendons stretch readily during the workouts allowing you to achieve greater flexibility.
- Well-deserved sleep. Every physical training needs a thorough preparation which includes a good rest through deep sleep. To have an excellent quality of sleep, you need to have a relaxed mind and body, and you can do so with a massage stick. The self-massage nature of the massage stick helps you to achieve muscle relaxation without having to pay for a massage therapist.
- Minimise injuries. Warm-up routines are essential for many reasons. One of them is the proper preparation of different muscles to stretch and contract during the exercise. A muscle roller is an excellent tool for deep tissue massage to ensure that every muscle fibre is ready for the crunches and the heavy lifts that you will be doing for the day. Muscle strains and fatigue happen when there is not enough preparation for the muscles before the exercise. Prevent such casualties from happening by keeping a massage stick in your gym bag for a quick self-massage before intense training.
- Saves Energy. While a set of warm-up exercises prepares the body for more extensive training, the routine may stealthily rob you of energy for more complex workouts. Keep your entire training vigorous while reaching your fitness goals with a muscle roller. Save both time and energy from doing a couple of warm-up drills with a simple and effective self-massage. With a muscle roller, you can still ready your muscles without depriving them of liveliness during the training.
- Keep wastes away. Each muscle contraction utilises energy and nutrients and releases waste products in return. Failure of the muscles to get rid of these wastes results in muscle soreness and pain. With a massage roller to treat the muscles after an intensive workout, you can prevent your muscles from accumulating the said waste products.
- Loosen muscle knots. Soft tissue adhesions result from the high tension on the muscles during an exercise, causing pain and discomfort. And like the muscle knots, soft tissue adhesions may cause injuries when doing routines. Hit two birds with one stone by targeting the tissue adhesions and trigger points at the same time with a massage roller. The massage roller will help break the connection of the soft tissue adhesions to loosen the muscles.
- Worry-free workouts. With a massage roller, you can get rid of the unnecessary pains and gain fast recovery from muscle fatigue. A simple massage and rolling movements can elicit relaxation for the muscles. You don’t have to be intimidated with the muscle pains from a higher level of exercise with the benefits of a massage stick.
Ensure the wellness of your muscles through a self-massage using a massage roller. Workouts do not have to be painful and stressful with the right gym accessories. Complete your routines with a couple of massages with a muscle roller. Address trigger points and loosen muscle knots with correct pressure using a massage stick. Select which one is suitable for your fitness needs, and make sure that what you chose is the best by getting yours at Home Fitness Equipment